I am feeling very happy to announce that I am opening Blogging Cage for guest blogging again. Blogging Cage is already getting awesome readers from the world and people are loving my stuff, but something was missing.
I tried to figure it out and found that this was Guest Blogging. Usually I get few mails and requests on Facebook for writing on this blog, and every time I reply, “Sorry, I am not accepting guest posts on my blog now.” But finally I opened it again and you can write here now.
Why I stopped accepting guest posts?
- My laziness: I was accepting too many guest posts on blogging cage and those bloggers were submitting stuff (either to get backlinks or to get audience exposure) but I was so busy in other activities that I decided to stopped it.
- Quality Issue: In most of the cases people were submitting articles to get backlinks only, so few bloggers didn't care about writing quality article.
- Panda/Penguin Updates: Updates like Panda/Penguin were killing many blogs and webmaster were crying. Blogging Cage got hit by one of updates and finally my traffic was down. After having conversation with few fellow blogger I figured out that this happened because of low quality articles and spammy links inside articles.
- My busyness: I was very much busy in other activities so getting time to read all articles and then filer them according to quality was a touch job. It required time and I didn't have that.
and there were many other reasons which forced me to stop accepting guest posts. But now you can write awesome stuff and interact with my audience via my blog.
Why I started it again?
I analyzed few big blogs around me and found that either they are very much professional people or they are inviting all bloggers from the world to write on their blogs. For me being professional will take few more years, so I had only second option left. Here are few awesome reasons
- More reach: By accepting guest posts I will get more audience on my blog as guest posts authors will share their articles with their friends and audience.
- More connection: I always talk about making relations. This little initiative will help me to connect with more people from the world and chance to have conversation with them.
- Quality article: This time I am going to accept high quality article and going to read-proof them manually (in past I never cared about readproofing them).
- More backlinks and traffic: Most of the writers love to mention article written by them on other blogs or on their own blog. This little step will exchange my audience with them and finally I am going to get more traffic.
This time I have changed guidelines so you will have to read them carefully to proceed further.
What are new guidelines?
- You will have to fill this form and send me details like desired username, email ID to register, your website etc.
- Make sure you have Gravatar for your email ID enabled. If you don't have, I will not make your article live.
- Replying on each and every comment is must to do task for you.
- Don't include more than 1 link in author bio (in few cases I can take 2).
- Don't link any unnecessary article in article's body.
- Make sure that Blogging Cage don't have article on that topic.
- You can upload images, so choose them very carefully and give Image Credit.
- Article must have atleast 700 words.
- You are not bound to do SEO for article, if you want then you can do.
- Don't add any kind of affiliate link in article's body or author bio.
Note: Guest blogging is open for bloggers only. If you want to promote your business or you want to insert any promotional link then you will have to discuss about it personally.
Send me mail at email@example.com. These are few guidelines which you will have to follow if you are interested to write on Blogging Cage.
It would an honor for me to accept articles from world-class bloggers on Blogging Cage. This initiative will help me to learn something new from everyone and my awesome readers are going to love this. See you soon as guest author. 🙂