After more than 5 months break, I am back with the Blogging Cage interview series again.
You must have seen the increased demand of internet marketing tools in the recent years. People are building niche sites one after another and getting huge success.
If you are one of the guys who is among those internet marketers then you must have heard about Magic Submitter.
A tool which we all have used or using to build sites and rank them using automated link building process.
I started using this tool 4-5 months back.. This tool have so many awesome features that I started looking on the internet to find the guy behind this tool, the guy who had such a creative thinking to create this tool and made it one of the must have weapons for many bloggers.
Luckily I found Alexandr Krulik and requested him for the interview on Blogging Cage.
So today we are going to talk talk one of the awesome computer scientist who converted his idea into reality and helping the world with this tool.
1. Most welcome Alexandr. Happy to have you on Blogging Cage. Tell us something about you, when you started your online career and how you protected it?
I was project manager in the past, working for different international companies. Also I had very good programming skills. In 2009 I decided to try my self in internet marketing – SEO, Google AdSense etc. I did it at home during evening time often spending whole night 🙂
2. How the idea to make “Magic Submitter” came in your mind? How you found the right people to develop it and what big obstacles you faced?
I was understanding that many things can be automated in internet marketing. Actually I was interested in article spinning first and was shocked that there is no any good tool to do spinning.
So I created my first software Magic Article Rewriter for my own needs then decided to sell it. I got fantastic feedback and tons of sales in just a few month. Actually it sells very well still :).
Then in 2010 I decided to create other come comprehensive tool Magic Submitter – it is automatic submitter to more that 4000 sites. It has huge degree of automaion, main features of it is scheduled based submitting and campaign wizard which allsos to build multy-tiered links.
So user has just to fill 5 very simple sreens and rest is absolutely automatic, accounts creation, confirmation of accounts then drip submitting on scheduler basis. Also Magic Submitter has ability to add to it own sites – that feature is called sites designer . It is drag and drop tool that allows you of course after learning it to add own sites lists and automate accounts creation submitting to that sites.
Whole Magic Submitter is done by my self I did not use any other developers or so. I have enough software development experience. And I am able to write code very fast and of high quality. I had no any big obstacles or so but it was really huge work to create concept of the tool
3. Affiliate marketing has become one of the most lucrative ways to make money online. According to you, what are the basic steps everyone must complete before getting into affiliate marketing?
- To be user/expert of the affiliate product you are going to promote.
- Be valuable for your subscribers give them some tips and tricks how to use that product most efficient way.
- Share real own success.
- To be good writer and little bit salesperson.
- Know WordPress to create and manage own blog.
- Build list of subscribers and fans.
4. What are your favorite internet marketing tools?
5. Can we make money online without a blog? If yes, then how?
Yes e.g Youtube – check my new tool Magic Youtube Xtractor.
6. How the idea to make other tools like Magic Rewriter, Magic Article Submitter, Magic Rank Tracker came in your mind?
Same way to automate everything possible with purpose to help people spend much less time doing internet marketing and have everything under control. Like Magic Rank Tracker helps to see in real time how your sites rank. See any influence of SEO tactics you apply to your particular site or page
7. Making a product might be a easy process but getting sales and making it popular is one of the toughest jobs. How much efforts did you put to make it popular?
Yes it was really huge effort but thanks to God I found people who motivated me and helped me to start one of them is David Sprague and guys behind Free Traffic System.
But still most important was to provide support to customers, get feedback and implement new features requested. I spend 60% of my time just supporting of my customers.
Hope they love me doing it , and thats why they know that they can rely on me and i will give support any time. So as result they love my new products and recommend to it to my to own customers and many of them are my affiliates also
8. The biggest problem we face in internet marketing is – we don’t have great mentor and after few months our interest starts losing. How can we keep ourself motivated and find great mentors?
Yes it is true, for new people is better to get mentor then spend months for understanding what to do. In case of Magic Submitter I have mentor James who trains Magic Submitter users so just in a few hours they clearly understand what to do.
And in a few weeks they really see results of own work. As for me is better to get one to one coaching as James provide then buy abstract courses which often are very abstract and very expensive
9. People are struggling hard to rank their blogs after recent Panda/Penguin updates. What are your suggestions for those internet marketers?
Be patient first of all. Yes, in past we was able to rank site very fast just building as much as possible links as fast as possible 🙂 Right now it does not work. We have to build links slow way.
I recommend to do not build more than 50 links per day per site. Second is to concentrate on much more narrow keywords and do not try to rank to very general keywords like weight loss or so. So better is to try to rank 20 keywords with 500 searches each then broad keyword with 10000 searches.
10. What is your daily schedule? and how do you maintain your tasks?
- Support and morning
- Analyse what to add to my tools
- Implementing of some new features and updating sites lists in Magic Submitter
- Investigating related to my next tools
- Evening support
- Whole day i am on skype also to help my customers live
11. Your tips for my loving readers.
- Love own customers/readers and everyone around you
- Be patient and understand that learning is huge constant process and it can take all your time often day and night
- Never give up. Ask people around you, forums, blogs and they will help you
Hope you enjoyed the interview and learnt more about Alexandr. If you have any question then you are free to ask in the comment section to make this interview more interactive.