If you are a blogger, internet marketer or running any online business, this post is going to save a lot of money for you.
In this post, I am going to share 7 lifetime deals which I bought last month.
I bought these products after analyzing my need and usage. So I suggest you to grab these deals only and only if you need them.
Why did I buy each of them?
- NativeFormsNativeForms is a great service to create forms which can be used at multiple places. On the other hand, it helped me to remove contact form plugins from all my sites.
- TypeBotTypeBot is a very smart automated chatting bot which can be used to qualify the leads. I am using this bot for our content writing service where we qualify the clients.
- EnchargeBeautiful UI, smart automation, great deliverability. What more do I want? We are going to use this for AffiliateBooster as it has great integration with webhooks.
- TidyCalA simple booking platform which can be used to book meetings with the client. This was an instant buy because of Zoom integration.
- Filmstro and UppBeatWe are going to start video content on our YouTube channels very soon so we need copyright-free music to make them interesting.
- MuxEmailSend emails at much cheaper price with the help of Amazon SES. How cheap? $0 for the first 62,000 emails you send each month, and $0.10 for every 1,000 emails
Here are the lifetime deals I bought in April.
#1. NativeForms – $49
- Alternative to: Typeform, Paperform
- Best suited for Website Owners, Digital Agencies, Marketers
- Create your Forms in less than a minute
- Set up alerts on Slack & Discord, every time your forms are filled
#2. TypeBot – $35
- Alternative to: SurveySparrow, JotForm
- Create beautiful conversational bots that you can embed anywhere
- Integrate with your existing tools (Gdrive, Pipedrive, Airtable,etc.) & Automate
- Best Suited for: Online businesses, E-commerce owners & Digital Agencies
#3. EnCharge – $59
- Alternative to: ActiveCampaign and AutopilotHQ
- Automate email marketing processes with a drag-and-drop flow builder, plus native integrations with HubSpot, Typeform, and more
- Best for: Startups, еmail marketers, and site owners who want to nurture customer connections with targeted email campaigns
#4. TidyCal – $19
- Alternative to: Calendly and Doodle
- Schedule free or paid meetings with clients, prospects, and more
- Best for: Project managers, marketing agencies, and sales teams who want a stress-free way to schedule meetings
#5. Filmstro – $59
- Alternative to: Artlist
- Use the app to keyframe each track to make it more unique while ensuring it fits into your project’s narrative
- Best for: Creative filmmakers who want a more custom music selection to use in their project soundtracks
#6. UppBeat – $59
- Alternative to: Epidemic Sound
- Download unlimited tracks from a highly-curated catalog of real artists and beatmakers from around the world
- Best for: YouTubers, social creators, podcasters, and small businesses looking for music that levels up their content
#7. MuxEmail – Deal Ended
- Create subscriber groups based on people's interests, tags, and past campaign behavior.
- Create great-looking mobile-optimized emails with the inbuilt drag and drop email builder.
- Nurture your subscribers with unlimited drip email sequences. Setup once and run forever.
Note: These awesome designs are created with the help of AffiliateBooster plugin. 🙂