How would you feel when you are a part of the first-ever event of any big company?
For me, this was beyond the explanation experience.
Affiliate World Asia Conference happened for the first time in Bangkok (organized by Stack That Money).
This was my second visit to Thailand, so this was a chance for me to explore the country and visit many new places which I missed in the last visit.
The event was organized by Stack That Money team having following awesome sponsors.
and after party was sponsored by MundoMedia.
This event attracted 1500+ affiliate marketers from all across the globe, so the conference hall was fully packed.
Great exhibitors displaying their services/products and enthusiastic representatives to solve all your queries.
This was a 3 days conference invited experts from all fields. So this was an awesome platform for people from all fields to build more connection and learn something new.
Learning from the conference
- Doesn't matter how big or small your business is, keep looking new ways to expand it.
- Mobile is the boom. Start looking for the ways to bring more business from mobile.
- If you are not tracking your campaigns, you are losing big part of your income.
- There is no term called “HOT” when you find the products to promote. It's all your own call to pick the product and promote it.
- Never put all the eggs in a single basket. Build more businesses around you.
- Don't be emotional while promoting anything.
- Finding people might be a hard task, but it's the most crucial part to grow your business.
- Don't treat your employees as ‘just employees' respect them to build a big business.
- The Market is big. Just plunge into it and make big MONEY. 😉
My Hotel Room
I decided to go for one of the best hotels (President Park) in Sukhumvit Soi 24. This hotel was just 15 minutes taxi drive from the conference hall, so this was the perfect choice for me.
We reached the hotel around 10:00 PM.
Staff was so friendly that they greeted us with a great smile and helped us to process everything smoothly.
Affiliate World Asia Pics
Meeting Charles Ngo was like a dream coming true to me. I don't know how many times I stopped him roaming around to ask questions and shake hands.
Every time we met, he greeted with the awesome smile.
Such a great human being with such a calm nature.
Met another good friend of mine Ricky Ahuja after the session to discuss some business ideas. As he is running his own affiliate network, so we found some good products which I am going to promote very soon.
After Party Pics
This party was organized was MundoMedia.
This was the craziest party I have ever been. Loud music, big affiliate marketers, awesome crowd and such a great place to enjoy the beer with the affiliate marketing experts.
And some fun pics from Pattaya
After attending 3 days session in Bangkok, we headed over to Pattaya for the next 3 days.
I can say that these were the best ever 3 days I ever spent outside my home. Awesome bars, beaches and great places to visit.
You can guess from the pics, how much I would have enjoyed this trip.
This was not only an affiliate conference to learn awesome things from the world-class experts but also a self-motivation as well to see people making hell lots of money.
Here I realized how big we are and how we can make millions of dollars just with the right mindset and proper business planning.
I will be putting more efforts after this conference and going to achieve my $50,000 a month goal very soon.