Blogging is one of the fastest ways of mass communication. Blogging has reached different parts of society starting from politics to education. Blogging has gained its popularity in recent years due to exclusive writing styles. Bloggers tries to make their subject enjoyable to their readers. Here is some creative ways to make your blog popular.
Make Compelling Design
– Logo – Logo determines an identity for your blog. When you take blogging as a business you should choose an individual identity for you blog. That will make your blog different from others.
– Layout – Good blog layout attracts readers. Make your blog more presentable with using background colors, relevant pictures etc. You should select right colors for your blog to stand out in the crowd.
– Own Screenshots – Do not use tutorial pictures to demonstrate your blog. Always use own screenshot pictures as it increase the credibility of the writer.
– Regularity – Readers get attracted to those blogging site or bloggers who are regular on net. Posting regularly makes a blogger more familiar.
– Involvement – Check each and every comment and try to answer them all. Make a list of comments as it gives a good impression by creating a huge traffic.
– Updating – To make your blog popular you should update according to the reading demands. Blogging is a business where you are not answerable to any one, thus always keep draft ready on topic like tips, how to make etc. These topics do not have any time relation thus can keep you updated even when you are involved in other work.
Commitment and Hardwork
– Quality of content – To make your blog popular you should maintain a quality. You should be more informative and specific about your contents. Make your blog interesting, simple with a specific amount of humor in it.
– Rechecking – As we all do mistakes during writing thus it is necessary to recheck the blog properly, make the blog simple and error free.
– Creativity – Make your blog more creative. Creative blogs attracts readers thus decrease your blog bounce rate. Creativity makes your blog different and sophisticated. Using metaphor or giving interesting example or giving daily life examples etc. makes your blog more creative and different.
– Hard-work – At the end you should work hard to present a good blog to your readers. It is you who can make your blog interesting and popular.
Do Proper SEO
– Title – Your title should be interesting and eye catching. It is the title which attracts readers. Your title should strong enough to describe your blog to the readers. It is the title which helps a reader to take decision whether to read this blog or not.
– Length – Determine the length of the blog according to its type but do not make it too lengthy as it makes the blog monotonous to the readers. 700 words is a perfect length for a blog. It is not advisable as Google penalize blogs lesser than 700 words.
– Keywords – Keyword usage is a good option to keep the search engine active. Playing with keywords will increase your page view and thus your income.
– Advertisement and Social Network – You can add advertisement via Google adwords as a means of earning. Sharing links to the social network site such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Social network is the best way to introduce your blog to western readers. Always provide an option for mail subscription thus makes your blog more reader friendly.
Read: Tips to Attract More Visitors by Offline Promotion
In my final words I would like to say that making a blog popular need time as well as too many strategies. if you are committed to your work then in a very short time you can make your blog popular.
This Article is Sponsored by ZOHO which is a Invoice Template Software Provider Company. Here you can Manage Invoices Online Create, track and export your invoices online with Zoho invoice software. You can accept online payments and can track them easily with dashboard and see reports.