Back in the days when WordPress was not so much popular then most of the bloggers used to use Google’s Bloggers Platform for the blogging. Management of that platform was very tough and this was not having much SEO features. Then by seeing people demand Matt Mullenweg launched WordPress. And the launch of this platform was the biggest revolution in the internet history.
WordPress is not used by most of the bloggers in the world. With such an awesome inbuilt features there are too much WordPress Shortcuts which will add more productivity in your Blogging.
With these WordPress Shortcuts you can work with editor more perfectly and more efficiently.
Keyboard shortcuts are enabled on a per-user setting, and can be turned on by visiting the Profile panel in> > . Check the checkbox to enable keyboard shortcuts for comment moderation.
The followings are WordPress Shortcuts for Comments
- Pressing a approves the currently selected comment.
- Pressing s marks the current comment as spam.
- Pressing d moves the comment to the trash (WordPress 2.9) or deletes the current comment.
- Pressing z restores the current comment from the trash or activates the Undo when that row is selected.
The Followings are much more useful WordPress Shortcuts
For a better SEO a post must have H1, H2, H3 tags so it is bit difficult to do such things without some good plugins. Here are some commands which can do this SEO work for you
H1 Header: CTRL+1
H2 Header: CTRL+2
H3 Header: CTRL+3
H4 Header: CTRL+4
H5 Header: CTRL+5
H6 Header: CTRL+6
Advanced Editor (Kitchen Sink): Alt+SHIFT+z
Go to End: Ctrl+End
Go to Top: Ctrl+Home
You can also perform an action on multiple comments at once. First, you’ll need to select the comments for the bulk action, using the x key to check the checkbox for the currently selected comment. Shift-x can be used to toggle the checkboxes, inverting their state. Once you have some comments checked:
- Pressing Shift-a approves the checked comments.
- Pressing Shift-s marks the checked comments as spam.
- Pressing Shift-d deletes the checked comments.
- Pressing Shift-u unapproves the checked comments.
- Pressing Shift-t moves the checked comments to the Trash.
- Pressing Shift-z restores the checked comments from the Trash.