Backlinks are those inbound links that links to your website from other websites, Backlinks are one of the most important factors in determining your website’s page ranks. Backlinks are of two main types;
- Do follow – Do Follow backlinks are the niche links which you have to follow for developing the effective inbound links for your blogs.
- No follow – No follow backlinks are those links which you do not have to follow as these links will not allow your blog or blog page to get linked.
And always you have to give more importance for the dofollow links for building the strategized quality backlinks so here you need backlinks checker tools .
So to build these strategic backlinks you can use the tools detailed below.
Following are Backlinks checker tools to analyze your Site
1. Bing Webmasters Tools:
Yahoo Search has recently integrated Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools after the successful completion of the algorithmic transition. Bing webmaster with their Phoenix update have boosted their tool’s efficiency immensely,
How to Use Bing master tools:
- Open a Bing master Tools account;
- Validate your blog by Placing BingSiteAuth.XML file to your account or Copy and paste a tag into your blog’s Index.hml folder.
After validating, you can check your blog links for free.
Backlinkwatch.com is a very simple and cost-effective tool with a very less overhead expenses, and this tool will enable you to look up to 1,000 backlinks for any domain/website along with the following details;
- Competitor’s URL;
- Anchor Text;
- Outbound Links (OBL);
- Flag (nofollow).
3. SEO Spy Glass:
SEO spy Glass concentrates more on the quality of the backlinks than on the quantities;
What SEO Spy does??;
- Figures out the page ranks of your competitor’s inbound links;
- Figures out the age, Value and the counts for the backlinks ranking from 0-10(PR);
- Discovers the links’ landing page as to homepage, blog or forum.
- And adjudicates the links that brings more traffic to your competitors.
4. Open Site Explorer:
Open site explorer was developed by SEOmoz with an aim to increase the transparency for all your link datas.
How it works?
- Campaigns and discovers as to where your competitors are accessing links;
- And then analyzes your link metrics with those of your competitors to scheme-up the strategies for boosting your site’s backlinks and will help in eradicating the broken links.
Alexa possesses an all-time database of information about blogs(sites) which includes site’s statistics, Related Links, and a lot more. You can seek all these details just by typing your Blog’s URL in the Alexa search box. After which you can witness the backlinks for your blogs under the site links vertical, these links will help you in strategizing your link-builds enormously.
Read : FREE Backlinks to Improve Alexa and Google Rank
6. Majestic SEO:
Majestic SEO has the largest index providing the complete list of backlinks for your blogs..
- Majestic SEO’s Backlink History tool you can figure-out the number of backlinks for any given domain, subdomain or the URL and also compare ‘backlink discovery growth rate’ for competing domains;
- At a single time, you can compare upto 5 domains.
7. W3tool’s Backlink Checker:
W3tool helps you to check the backlinks for multiple blogs all at once.
- with this tool you can check the backlinks for upto 10 blogs at one single time!
- This tool seeks the related backlinks to your blog from Google, Yahoo, Altavista and alltheweb internet search engines.
8. Link Diagnosis:
In this tool you have to just type your blog’s URL and click the start button to fetch the report for related backlink details.
This report will enable you to witness:
- All the Unique backlinks along with the most popular anchor text details;
- Page ranks for the entire backlinks list.
9. Analyze Backlink:
Analyze Backlinks have a very good home page to check your related backlinks by filtering the results according to your needs.
- At Analyze Backlinks homepage you can select your appropriate options to filter the related links data — The options available are,
- ‘Don’t repeat backlinks from same domain’,
- Show links only from homepage,
- Find Anchor Text, Total Links, Outbound Links and
- Fetch the backlink’s source codes.
This filtered data can prove to be more accurate than otherwise.
Read : Using Key Online Influencers for links and traffic
Ahrefs possess their own index and has an enormous database for nearly 45 million keywords.
- This tool offers the related links details for your blogs with time;
- Provides details for the ‘percentage breakdown of anchor texts’ that points to your blogs.
And especially after the Penguin updates, this tool proves to be a boon for the bloggers who got shattered for developing negative backlink strategies.
Besides just building huge number of backlinks it is better that you always concentrate on the quality of the links over the quantity. Constantly checking the Backlink stats through these tools will help you to keep your Website/blogs in top rankings for the related keyword(anchor text) searches.