Welcome on my resources page. Here I am going to share tools and services which I am using to build my business. Many newbie bloggers keep asking me about the tools which I am using, and it’s quite hard to tell each and every one. So I am creating this page so that I can share it with anyone.
I recommend you to bookmark it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links, which will not cost any extra money to you if you will buy using my links. I am personally using all the tools, so here I am not going to create any hype or any statements to make you buy these products. My intention here is to help you select best tools in the industry.
- WordPress: WordPress is world’s most loved platform among bloggers. It’s very easy to manage and you can create stunning blog with its themes and plugins. I started my first blog with WordPress and now almost 95% blogs are running on WordPress (few are on blogger.com).
- Genesis Framework: This is the best framework available on the internet. With this framework you can crate awesome themes for your blog which are called child themes. Here we are using one child theme for our blog and I named it BloggingCageV2. With genesis you can have all SEO features already embedded in your theme, so no need to install any third-party plugin.
- Easy WP SEO Plugin: This is a premium plugin which I am using on all my WordPress sites and it is helping me to follow SEO guidelines. This plugin automatically adds required SEO on your article.
Hosting and Domain
- A Small Orange: This is a perfect host to start your blog.
A Small Orange 30% Discount Coupon: BLOGGINGCAGE
- GoDaddy: My 90% domain are on Godaddy. This is one of the top domain provider company and they provide you chat support 24×7.
Keyword Research Tools
- Long Tail Pro: This is the best keyword research tool ever made. This tool will help you to find money-making keywords, and with those keywords you can build any niche sites very easily. You can read my guide here.
- Keyword Researcher: This is another awesome tool which will help you to get many ideas about writing articles on your targeted keyword. With just single click you can generate tons of new ideas for your blog post.
Other IM Tools
Magic Rank Tracker(Not using now): This tool will help you to track keyword position in search engines. You can simply create one project and add your targeted keywords. It will start plotting graph for your keywords every day, so you will able to check your SERP position very easily.
- ScrapeBox: As the name implies, this is a scraping tool, means by putting any keywords in this tool you can scrape 1000 links from internet which have used that keyword. For building manual backlink this is the best tool I am using.
- The Best Spinner: This is a best spinning tools and loved by many famous internet marketers. This tool has tons of features to create unique and spunned version of your articles.
- Rank Tracker By Link-Assistant (Download FREE): This one smart tool not only helps you to track the progress of your keywords but you can do the keyword research using this tool also. You can click on the suggest keywords button and it will bring hundreds of related keywords automatically.
- Kontent Machine: This is the latest tool I added in my Arsenal. This tool scrape content from various authority sites and produce various copies for you. These articles can be used to do tier backlinks, which will ultimately boost your niche sites.
- GSA Search Engine Ranker – Open any internet marketing forum.. this tool is everywhere. I am using this tool to do tier links building for my niche websites. This is one of the best and easy to use softwares I came across recently. With the flexibility to make many campaigns you can do link building for your niche websites very easily.
- WP Profit Builder – Landing Page Creator: You can create stunning landing, squeeze, webinar, sales, membership and mini squeeze pages with this WordPress plugin.
- Money Robot (Download 7 Days Trial): A killer link building tool which can help you to create web 2.0, social bookmarking, wiki articles, forum profiles, press release, web directories, and RSS submission.
- NinjaOutreach – This is a blogger outreach software for digital marketers and small businesses interested in growing their presence online. Find influencers, build lists, and send customized all from this simple, software application.
Without plugins WordPress is nothing. Plugins make your blog much powerful to make it more engaging and give you more flexibility to extend the features.
- MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet: I cannot think about running my blog without this plugin. This is email marketing plugin which can help you to make premium optin forms on your blog to capture more subscribers.
- Optin Monster: I am using this plugin to create professional popups on my blog. This is a lead generation plugin which let you manage your campaigns at more professional level by giving awesome popup designs.
- CommentLuv Premium: If you want to make your blog more engaging and reader’s friendly then this is the must have plugin for you. This one plugin has feature of 6 great plugins, so your are going to save your money after buying this plugin.
- SumoMe Plugin (FREE): This is a free plugin to create popups on your blog to capture the leads. This FREE plugin is much smarter than many of the paid options out there.
- Social Locker Plugin: I am using this plugin on my blog to lock the content so that user can click on social media links to unlock the content.
- Pretty Link Lite (FREE): This is an affiliate link cloaking plugin which you can use to convert your ugly looking affiliate links into user friendly affiliate links.
So these are all resources which I am using to build my online business. I will keep updating this list time to time and add more tools according to my experience.
I recommend you to bookmark this page for future reference.