Google panda which has affected a lots of blogs worldwide. The people who were earning good income from adsense were too much affected like they lost their adsense income as well as traffic. Google Panda eats up a lots of blog so everyone is keen to know when the new update is coming which can save the life.
Here comes the 10 latest modifications.
Here is the list of Google updates :
- Related query results refinements: Realted search is too much refined that you will only get to see the result which you are looking for. so here comes the difficulty for us bcz we will have to work more on the keywords.
- More comprehensive indexing: This change makes more long-tail documents available in our index, so they are more likely to rank for relevant queries.
- New “parked domain” classifier: New Algorithm will automatically detect the parked domains. because Google think this is just waste to create parked domains when will make it less prior to rank them in Google.
- More autocomplete predictions: Auto completion is the very good algorithm and very good feature that is shows what you are looking for. So this algorithm have improved this auto complete prediction more refinly.
- Fresher and more complete blog search results: Indexing for fresh blogs is improved so with rich content you can come quickly in Google first page either you are fresh or old blogger.
- Original content: Auto checking duplicate content finder algorithm is implement to have the unique and fresh content on the web.
- Image result freshness: Fresh uploaded images are having more probability to come on the first page. so while using the images in the post work on improving image SEO also.
- Layout on tablets: Some minor color and layout changes to improve usability on tablet devices.
- Top result selection code rewrite: This code handles extra processing on the top set of results. For example, it ensures that we don’t show too many results from one site (“host crowding”). They rewrote the code to make it easier to understand, simpler to maintain and more flexible for future extensions.