If you are struggling and want to start your own blog, then
read this guide from start to end.
Making Money Online have become one of the most lucrative business that everyone is looking on the internet.
Possibilities are huge on internet as it is expending day by day and we can see that everything will be online after 3 years.
So getting into internet can be turned into a big business.
The Secret of SUCCESS is to find People, where they are going.
And be there First
This is one of the Quote which changed the way I think and I started looking opportunities to make money on internet. Internet is filled with lots of information, so you can learn everything online.
I started stumbling one blog after another. But how to make money online was still a big question for me.
I have spent almost 1 awesome year in blogging and still learning the things, but the best things happened during this duration is I made extra $3000+ from my online business.
I didn’t monetized my blog for starting 8 months and kept putting best stuff so that I can share more knowledge.
If you are one of the person who want to enjoy life which most of the people still dream then I would love to help you achieve your dreams.
Here are the steps which you can do to enter in blogging or I can say “Online World”.
1. Purchase a Good Domain
Buying a good domain name is very first step to start your online business/blog.
A Domain Name is the name of your website/blog. Like we have name BloggingCage.com. So you will have to do this step very carefully. Domain is the first thing which will be known by the people and they will remember the name of your blog.
I will suggest you to have which have the Keywords in domain name which depict the aim of your blog. e.g “Tech” in domain name will tell us that this is a tech blog, “blogging” word will tell about blogging blog and so and so.
Read this guide about how your should select a Domain Name.
For searching a domain you can use www.InstantDomainSearch.com. This site will help you to select domain word by word.
2. Host your Domain
Hosting means a space where all your data will be stored. All the websites you see are hosted on big servers located in the world.
So you will use this online space to upload pictures, videos and most importantly your articles.
Hosting cost around $10 per month which is not a big money, but if you want to buy Hosting for long term then you can save the money.
I am personally using HostGator hosting for my blog and all my blogs are hosted here. HostGator Provide Hosting in $9.95 per month and this is the industry standard hosting which many of the big blogs are using.
I will recommend you to use HostGator hosting only because they have world class support so that you can chat with them anytime.
If you want some discount on Hosting then you can use my coupons listed below.
For 25% Discount – KULWANTNAGI25
For 1 Cent First Mont – KULWANTNAGI1CENT
You can use this link to buy hosting – BUY HostGator Hosting
3. Install WordPress
I am in love with WordPress and you will also say same when you will start using it.
Read: What is WordPress?
This is one of the platform which have changed the face of blogging. This is so easy to maintain so that you can start with it very easily. WordPress have awesome SEO features which will help you to rank your article on Google very easily.
Read: How to Install WordPress?
Once you are done with installing WordPress for your blog the next task is to install the useful plugins. Plugins are the external piece of code which enhance the usability of WordPress. In simple words you can improve the features of your WordPress blog. Like we install software in our computer to do particular task, the same task plugins are doing with WordPress.
3. Purchase a Professional Theme
A good looking theme is must have thing for a good blog. A theme can attract more readers if you select it very carefully.
If your theme is compelling and you have selected good colors then chances are more that user will come to your blog again. Everyone want to see the things which are soothing to our eyes and same principle applies here too. if you blog theme is too much messy and reading content is very difficult then you theme choice is wrong.
Don’t use too much ads on your blog, because they can distract your readers.
4. Install Plugins to Improve your Blog
Plugins are most important things to run a blog.
Like we are having softwares installed on our Laptop/Computer, same work plugins will do with your WordPress blog.
Some plugins are so powerful that they will improve the performance and SEO of your blog.
Here are some of the plugins which you can use on your blog.
All in one SEO Pack
WordPress SEO by Yoast
SEO Friendly Images
Advance Blogging Tips
- How To Sketch Your Blog With WordPress Plugins
- 5 Stunning WordPress Professional Themes For Startup Bloggers
- 8 Must have Non-SEO WordPress Plugins for your Blog
- 6 WordPress Captcha Plugins to Reduce Spam in your Blog
- 10 Best Plugins to Enhance your WordPress Typography
- Best Free Platforms and Hosting for Newbie Bloggers
- SEOProfiler : A Smart Way to See Your Website Reputation
- How To Blog SEO Way – Advanced Tips
- Killer Tips to increase Traffic – Pro Ways
- Why PageRank is just another factor?
- 5 SEO tips which will help to Recover from Google Panda effect
- How to Boost up Product Branding through Social Media
- Branding Your Business with Social Media
- How You Should Assign Social Networking Into Business?
- Social Media Marketing tips for E-commerce Sites
- Six twitter mistakes which we should avoid
Make Money Online
- Perfect Ways to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
- 3 Simple Tips for Making Decent Money Online
- What You Need To Know For Successful Internet Marketing
- 10 Best Sites to Make Money by Writing Articles
- 5 Smart Tips to Promote Membership Affiliate Program More Effectively
- 6 Google Adsense Alternative which you can Choose to Make Money
- 6 Most Powerful Ways to Turn Your Laptop into ATM Machine
- Interview – S.Pradeep Kumar the Founder of HellBound Bloggers
- Interview : Indian Kid Blogger Sohail Ahmed (Inspirational)
- Little Bloggers, Big Dreams : Indian Rockstars (Part 2)
- Interview : Ifham Khan from Mashdesigning (Logo Designer)
- 4 Rules For Becoming Practical Entrepreneur
- Top Internet Entrepreneurs in the World
Download our FREE Book
In case you haven’t downloaded Blogging Domination Guide till now. You can grab the copy below.