I'm just fifteen, and I am putting my best which I have learnt till now. Forgive me if there are any mistakes in my understanding and representing the data here. I just wanted to express my feelings so I have compiled this article.
It is rare to find people who haven't heard the word blogging. But the number of people who know what it really means are as rare as pearls in the ocean [May be as rare as the Kohinoor diamonds]. Recent years have created a generation that absurdly believe blogging is all about disguising yourself as the best in front of the Google.
And now,being a part of that generation, all that I can think about blogging is just unthinkable stuff about SEO, back links, likes tweets and plus ones. But in the depth of your heart,you realize that this isn't what you were meant for, at-least not what you wished.
Anxious about SEO?
The main reason why a blogger continuously neglect the readers presence is the “SEO impact”
“What if I'm not ranked well?”
“What if my Alexa rank drops?”
” What if i loose traffic?“.
These three question can incredibly change a true blogger to a worthless writer. If these questions start to bother you, I'm pretty sure that you will do the following things.
- Stuff your whole blog with keywords,which I find completely useless, because the reference to “content is king” is not limited to just keywords
- Buy worst expensive SEO plugins. [Though I do recommend SEOPressor], thinking that you can take a quick leap from the last pages of Google to the first in seconds (You know how insane you are)
- Starting to use and filling the whole blog with H1 and H2 as a part of your optimization.
- Writing paragraphs that means nothing to readers but increases the SEO scores and keywords density to 91%
- Adding internal links for every words in your blog post to make sure that the bounce rate remains low
I acknowledge the fact that optimizing blog do have tremendous effect on traffic.But over optimization can take you nowhere.It makes your reader feel bad.wastes their time and this will ensure that They are left with no choice but never to revisit your blog twice
Blogging for Money? You Die !
If your answer to the Question why blogging is “To make Money”, then it is better that you quit and you find some other job that pays you.I have seen thousands of ‘content-less' blogs stacking the whole site with ads of many kind. You know how irritating it makes me feel when I need to close a bunch of them before I could even read the title.
It sucks !!!
The main aim of making a website or designing it is to offer their reader comfort. And if people still want to exploit these beneficial with their crappy ads, it would obviously withdraw loyal readers from entering that blog again.
MY ADVICE – When you blog, make sure that you blog for your readers. Money will automatically accompany you. You just need to wait for the right time. Also, if you are desperate about ads, Go for organized ad servers such as media.net or Google Adsense. I would obviously never recommend Chitika, adbrite etc…
What is so special about blogging for “Humans”?
Well,if you have seen galaxy SIII's advertisement,you would have come across “Made for humans“.And that is what exactly I'm trying to point out.You should write content for humans and not Google and yahoo bots.
To be plain and simple, Blogging for “Humans” have the below advantages;
- It creates loyal readers that contribute to the regular and growing traffic of your blog.
- You can build up trust and name among the common People. Great examples are Mohammed (Mybloggertricks) Chandeep (blogtipsntricks) & DuraiShankar (True Bloggertricks)
- Loyal readers will always fetch you the best of social exposure that you can get vial likes, tweets, +1's and subscription
- Lot of comments/engagement that makes Your blog lively and an apt platform for discussing and solving problems among the newbies.
Conclusion – Blogging isn't just for fun
The existence of a blogger completely depends on how he manages times, friends relation and Leisure. And building a strong relation among other blogger is the key to blogging success. Be communicative. Build readers for your blog. Help them when ever you can. Reply to their comments. Build a generous set of people who always await your blog post. And I'm pretty sure that you will slowly reach the peak of blogging success. Wishing you best of luck for your blogging career.
I would Love to hear from you about my post. I do understand, it is not of the quality that you would expect. But I sincerely have put the best of efforts that I could.
photo credit: Kalexanderson