BCIS (Blogging Cage Interview Series) is going really well and this initiative is inspiring many young bloggers. I have completed 8 awesome interviews till now (2 months continuously) and people all across the nation are loving it.
This interview series is boosting people to do well in blogosphere as well as they are learning great tips from pro bloggers.
Today we have Karan Labra with us who have mesmerized Indian bloggers with his great income. He is doing really well in affiliate marketing and making his living online. He has become one of the idle blogger for too many newbies and everyone want to make money online like him.
He is the guy who started his journey with a blog and dedicated himself to learn new things and implemented them.
He is known as young affiliate marketer now and have become inspiration for many bloggers.
Let’s have talk with him.
1. Karan, please introduce yourself in your own words.
Well, I’m just a 20-year-old Indian guy with big dreams. I like to hangout with new people, make friends, connect and build positive relationships.
2. Tell us about your educational background. And most importantly how your education is helping you to get success in blogging?
Education really doesn’t play much of a role in the little amount of success that I’ve got with online marketing. But if you insist, I was a science student till 12th Grade and I right now I’m pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Motion Design.
3. When you entered in blogosphere?
I started out with blogging when I was 16, a tech fanatic who really blogged for the love of it.
4. Which methods you used in starting days of blogging and how you monetizing these days?
Well, when I started out blogging, money wasn’t much of deal for me. Yes, my family was facing financial crisis but I never took blogging as a means to make money. But yes, I was in constant search of other methods that would make me some money.
5. Which was the first affiliate product you promoted and how was the experience? How many times you failed before first success (If there was any failure)?
The first product I promoted was a clickbank product in the fitness industry and to be honest that was the day when I realized that I had something that would work for me and it was time to go big or go home.
6. Which are the methods you are using to promote your affiliate products?
For now, I am just using organic traffic to manage all my promotions and I’ve learnt more in the past 6 months than I had in two years as a blogger.
7. Tell us about your YouTube WSO. How it is helping internet marketers to achieve success?
Well yes, it has been a great success. The main purpose of launching that service was to help struggling marketers make their first affiliate sales online. I make sure that it is more of a learning process for them.
8. What is your team size and which are the sources to outsource the work?
Well, for now I have around 8 part-time V.A.s helping me out with my marketing and content generation and if I bump into something that is a one time job then I head to freelancer.com.
9. How much time you are devoting to your work?
I’m spending around 2-3 hours per day on scaling up my current business model and another 4-5 hours learning and practicing copywriting.
10. According to you from where people should enter into internet world and what are the things they should take care?
I think affiliate marketing would be the best route to get into internet marketing, and fortunately I just published a post on the essentials things that they need to take care of as an internet marketer.(http://blogenator.com/7-things-you-must-do-to-succeed-as-an-internet-marketer/)
11. Which was the biggest happiness in your blogging journey?
The biggest happiness was selling my first blog. I was just 17 and was generating $2-3 per day. I sold my blog for an unbelievable $1,700 and I was literally jumping around my place. Yeah…that’s a cool memory.
12. How you are going to expand your business in future?
For now, I’m just scaling up on my current traffic sources by tapping into new affiliate networks and promoting new products. Moreover, I’m focusing on building my own list of people interested in a particular.
Apart from that I’ll be bringing in some valuable products into the market, by the end of the year.
13. Message from your heart for my readers.
Be unique, stand out, and build connections. Learn to sell.
Some of his income screenshots.