If you have a Computer/Laptop, then surely you might have encountered Virus Attack. Virus Attack is common and always results in Data Loss and Operating System Crash.
If you have a RAM less than 1GB, then it becomes difficult for you to install Antivirus Software. The Best Alternative is to Scan your Computer Online, that too for free. If its new to you, then there are several sites present on the web that lets you scan your whole computer online. You can also upload a single suspicious file and get its Scan Reports.
Below I have mentioned 10 Sites which I strongly recommend you for Scanning Virus Online.
1. BitDefender – Bitdefender QuickScan uses in-the-cloud scanning technology to detect active malware on your system, in under a minute. Because it focuses on active e-threats, the product uses just a fraction of the system resources needed by a regular virus scan and requires no time-consuming virus signature updates, as the detection process is performed by remote Bitdefender servers.
2. Kaspersky – Virus Removal Tool is a utility designed to remove all types of infections from your computer. It implies effective algorithms of detection used by Kaspersky Anti-Virus and AVZ. It cannot substitute a resident antivirus application.
3. Eset – ESET Online Scanner a fast and and free tool that detects and removes threats on your PC. Utilizing only your browser, it scans your computer with ESET’s award-winning ThreatSense engine.
4. F-Secure- Online Scanner can help get rid of viruses and spyware causing problems on your PC. After running Online Scanner, you should make sure that you have an up-to-date security solution keeping your computer free of problems in the future.
5. VirusTotal- Virustotal is a service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware detected by antivirus engines.
6. VirusScan – Jotti’s malware scan is a free online service that enables you to scan suspicious files with several anti-virus programs. Scanners used are Linux versions; detection differences with Windows versions of the same scanners may occur due to implementation differences.
7. VirusChief – VirusChief does not substitute any antivirus software installed in a PC, as it only scans individual files on demand. It does not offer permanent protection for the user’s system either.
8.– VirSCAN.org is a FREE on-line scan service, which checks uploaded files for malware, using antivirus engines, indicated in the VirSCAN list. On uploading files you want to be checked, you can see the result of scanning and how dangerous and harmful/harmless for your computer those files are.
9. Dr-Web – Is a free online service that enables the user to upload the files and scan it. It has integrated some good antivirus, that quickly scan the files for harmful viruses and malwares.
10. GaryShood – It is a Online Scanner that effectively scan your file for malware with different antivirus. It will generate a detailed scan report with the name of virus detected.
These Softwares will make your computer Virus free.
If you know more such Useful Sites, then please share with Us. We will update it Immediately.